HiredSite.com™ is looking for an energetic marketing manager to help increase sales revenue for our service. Qualified candidates must be able to work with clients of all sizes, from small businesses to major corporations. Must be personable, professional, and have what it takes to help us be successful in our organizational needs.
What You Will Do
- Solicit and market our website to clients.
- Prepare marketing materials to attract new clients.
- Develop strategies for client marketing, advertising, and sourcing.
- Create policies for the marketing department, including needs and budget.
- Work with our parent company's board and upper management as needed.
- Related tasks to job not mentioned, as the direction of our parent company.
- Travel as needed, no more than 25% of time.
What we can offer you
- Temp to permanent position with benefits eligibility at full time.
- Negotiable salary based on experience and performance.
- Full benefits package upon full time employment with medical, dental, life, and 401k.
- Internal promotion to Marketing Director for the right candidate based on performance.
- Bilingual a plus. (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Danish, Afrikaans, others)
Additional Information This job is a stepping stone into our division. Candidates may be located virtually, but will eventually be based out of Colorado where our HQ will be located. Please send us your resume, along with salary requirements.
Brand Sales Manager - Beauty Product Sales Up to £24k basic - £40-50k OTE (uncapped) Kensington One of the UK’s leading e-commerce beauty services in on the hunt for a superstar Brand Sales Manager to work alongside the Head of Sales at their stunning office in Kensington. This brand have their finger on the pulse as to what’s new in the beauty industry and are dedicated to supplying their customers/consumers the latest in beauty and lifestyle products in a convenient and timely fashion. THE ROLE You will be approaching beauty companies (warm leads and previous partners) on a daily business, mainly through the mediums of email, face-to-face meetings and networking events. There will also be sales conducted over the phone but this will be a smaller part of the role. The chosen candidate for this role will be extremely proactive, self-motivated and driven by success and financial reward. You will be working alongside the Head of Sales who will give you everything you need to be a success. As the sales team will consist solely of the two of you, the opportunity to capitalise on a huge bank of leads will see that you can make a huge amount of sales and commission. Relationships building/maintaining is a huge part of this role. This means rigid diary management so as to check in with clients at timely intervals throughout the year, keeping updated with product launches and events etc. You MUST have target driven sales experience as this will be a fast-paced, sales focussed role. THE PERKS This brand have metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York which means there is opportunity for international travel. You will often receive free products through your work and on Mondays the office receives a free Personal Training session. The office is a fun, friendly environment and you are rewarded and applauded for the hard work you put in! If this is something you’re interested in, apply ASAP as interviews are immediately available.